1. PARK GROUP PLC is registered in England and Wales under number 1711939. Its registered office is Valley Road, Birkenhead CH41 7ED.
2. Use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of these PARK GROUP PLC Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please refrain from using this website.
3. This Website and any content is for information purposes only and PARK GROUP PLC does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) and does not accept any responsibility or liability as to, or in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Website or any other written or oral information made available to any interested party or its advisers and any liability in respect of any such information or any inaccuracy on, or omission from, the Website is to the fullest extent permitted by law expressly disclaimed and excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, to the fullest extent permitted by law, PARK GROUP PLC accepts no liability whatsoever for any negligence, failure or omission in the provision of the e-mail alert service. This service is provided for the benefit of shareholders and potential investors however no reliance should be placed on the service. Professional advice and services should be sought from a suitable stockbroker.
4. We may make changes to the content of this website at any time without notice.
5. This Website may contain links to other Websites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such Websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not endorse nor edit nor vet the material on such Websites. We exclude all liability arising or resulting there from. You shall not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website and any other site without our express written consent.
6. This Website, its contents, the services described and/or supplied pursuant to the same and these terms and the terms of any such supply shall be governed only by English law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims/disputes arising in relation thereto.
7. If any of these provisions shall be declared invalid in whole or in part, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions and/or part shall remain in full force and effect.
8. PARK GROUP PLC may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the, 'then current', terms and conditions because they are binding on you.
9. This website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belongs to us or is licensed to us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, documents, on the website, as well as other content such as articles, reports, presentations, stories, logos, trademarks (registered or unregistered) and other text. You may not copy, redistribute, republish, modify or otherwise make the materials on this website available to anyone else without the prior written consent of PARK GROUP PLC.
10. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
11. By providing us with your e-mail address you consent to our using the e-mail address to provide you with e-mail alert services. If at any time you do not wish to be contacted by us by e-mail please use the link provided on any e-mail sent to you to de-register. Alternatively, write to the Data Protection Officer at our registered office above.
Copyright © 2005 PARK GROUP PLC. All rights reserved.