1. Information collected
We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of enquiry forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We may share certain data about our site visitors' traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell any information about individual users.
2. Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
* Planning and managing our workload and/or business activity
* Providing you with press releases or other information and responding to your queries
* Recruitment, order processing, account administration and obtaining feedback from website visitors
* Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource.
We will only disclose personal information to other companies in the Park Group companies and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf, or as otherwise required by applicable law or regulations.
4. Internet-based transfers
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data for the purposes set out above necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Some of the countries to which data may be transmitted may not provide the same statutory protection for your data as your home country. By browsing this website and communicating electronically with Park Group plc you acknowledge and agree to our transferring and processing of personal data in this way.